As the host of your Big Day, you want everyone there to have an amazing time. You want your guests to remember your wedding for decades to come. You want everyone, regardless of their age, to feel really great while being there for you when you tie the knot.
How to make sure your wedding isn't boring? We have gathered some tips to inspire you – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Invest in quality music providers (regardless of whether you choose to have a DJ or a band). Also, put in some time in creating a playlist that will satisfy all the guests at the wedding. Choose songs from different decades and of different genres, so that they are all happy with your choices and so that they all join the dance floor.
- Good food. Nobody comes to weddings for the food – but it does play an important role. Make sure your food isn’t boring by choosing interesting and delicious combinations. Even the most banal comfort food can turn into a deli into the hands of the right caterer!
- Great drinks. It doesn’t even matter if you serve alcohol or not at your wedding- your drinks should still be delicious. From the coffee to the cocktails, everything should be prepared with the highest attention to detail and with the best ingredients too.
- Aside from music, food and drinks, make sure you provide your guests with some other forms of entertainment too. A photo booth, social games, board games or even bringing in special entertainers – these things can add a lot to the vibe of your wedding.
- Don’t forget the little ones. If you have invited kids at your wedding, remember to keep them entertained too. Bring in a magician (or any other children’s entertainer), provide the little ones with games, coloring books or even with single-use cameras, so that they can have some fun at your wedding too.
Searching for a wedding venue capable of accommodating your ideas while maintaining its elegance, style and grace? The Gingerbread House is the one! Located in beautiful Savannah, our venue will embrace your Big Day and make it stunningly unique!